Collaborate with finance, founders and owners to understand objectives and liquidity
Design bespoke cash investment program to maximize yield and minimize risk
Implement Investment Policy for discipline, compliance and governance
Recommend procedures to reinforce policy and safeguard investments
Monitor portfolio, communicate with team and adjust to liquidity needs
Provide monthly reporting from Essential Partners and 3rd party custodian Schwab
How is our cash management different?
- Sign investment advisory agreement that can be canceled at any time.
- Provide company information for us to open your company brokerage account at Schwab.
- Establish a direct, company log-in with Schwab to ensure proper checks and balances.
- Link company bank account and standing wire instructions to Schwab to enable low friction and secure cash transfers.
- Review, approve and sign final portfolio recommendation.
- Invest cash reserves in agreed upon portfolio.
- Assess reinvestment or cash distribution in collaboration with company on an ongoing basis.
Please refer to our Insights page for our views on financial repression.
Investment advisory services offered through Essential Partners, a registered investment advisor. This document contains general information that is not suitable for everyone. The information contained herein should not be construed as personalized investment advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. There is no guarantee that the views and opinions expressed will come to pass. Investing in financial markets involves gains and losses and may not be suitable for all investors. Information presented herein is subject to change without notice and should not be considered as a solicitation to buy or sell any security.